Monday, October 17, 2011

Who could be angry at you?

Dear Pita,  Today you lost your unemployment because they found out that you now have Social Security Disability because you are a stage 4 cancer patient.  I didn't rush up to tell you because I didn't want to upset you.  I know you were disappointed that it came to this but it was coming soon and we both knew it.  So it is what it is.  I DO NOT want you thinking for one second that I am upset at you EVER!!!  You didn't wake up one April morning in 2009 and decide you were going to have cancer that day.  You also didn't decide to get Stage 4 in Feb of this year.  These things happened to YOU .... YOU didn't make them happen!  How could I be angry at you for something you couldn't control.  I am angry at the disease, lord knows how much I hate cancer.  We have been dragged through the mud with this and still we just keep getting punched.  Well I am the "I gotta roll with the punches" kinda girl!  I will get us through this and WE WILL be ok!  I LOVE YOU ALWAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment