Monday, October 17, 2011

Hospice doesn't mean the end....

It means better care!  Which is what I told the dr today on the phone.  I talked to the dr in length about what is going on at home and my feelings, how this is affecting my kids and asked what he thought.  He agreed that Hospice would be more suitable for my husband and he would help get it started ASAP.  Making a decision like this is worse than jury duty.  It's like having a person's life in the palm of your hands and blowing it away from you!

The dr told me that the mental status is very concerning and he absolutely thinks it's because the cancer is getting worse.  I don't want my Pita suffering anymore so now we keep him comfy and happy until he flys home with the angels.

The transition to Hospice should be complete tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment