Friday, October 14, 2011

10/14/11 Unpleasant surprise this morning

I woke up at 6:40 this morning and went to the bathroom and there was a pair of Pita's underwear laying on the floor next to the trash can and rolls of toilet paper surrounding me while I did my business.  I went to pick up the underwear and that's when I realized they were loaded with stool.  I was horrified at first and almost got sick but I composed myself quickly and put them down, washed my hands and found a bag to throw them away in.  Poor man probably had a very rough night and was just too exhausted to deal with it himself after cleaning himself up.  I have to get the boys on the bus soon for school and then I will make him his breakfast and go see if he is ok.  I hope he took or takes a shower before we go to the dr this morning.  Geez, I hate cancer!

No comments:

Post a Comment