Thursday, October 13, 2011

I believe in miracles....

Where you from, you sexy thing you!?  This is the song I was singing to my Pita when I gave him his nightly meds tonight ROFL!!  I had to make it silly tonight in an attempt to make him smile.  It didn't work but at least I got a good chuckle!!  I told him I knew he had a stripper pole hidden in the closet and he wasn't allowed to have any wild parties tonight while I was asleep!!  ROFL  He just looked at me as if I had lost my mind.  Hey you can't lose something you never had!

I was proud of him because not only did he eat his jiggly sunny side up egg lol and toast this morning but he also ate a bowl of chicken noodle soup for dinner.  No Ensure and not much water but at least he ate something today and that makes me happy that he has love in his tummy!!

The rest of his day today was quiet and I imagine very achy because of the weather.  I hope he is able to make it to the dr tomorrow for his follow up.  I told him if he doesn't feel like going then I will call the dr and reschedule...no sense in forcing something he DOESN'T want to do!

Good night sweet Pita...rest peacefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment