Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I just needed for my house to feel normal again....

and I got yelled at for it! 

I made plans to host a dinner for some of my "guardian angels" you know the people that keep me sane through all this.  This included my sil Peggy, my sister Mary and her g'son, our dear friend Mr. Vernon (whom without him, my house wouldn't be as clean as it is), and my friend Michele and her beautiful daughter Cree, her wonderful boyfriend CJ and their gorgeous girls Sabrina (we still have to finish our MAN requirements list girlfriend!!) and Olivia.

I made a huge pot of spaghetti sauce and cooked sausage and mozzarella stuffed meatballs.  Tonight before everyone came over I put the water on for the spaghetti and we had dinner and we laughed and had a wonderful time.

It felt SO GOOD to have some normalcy back in my house...it was a great time and I loved having everyone over and feeding those that stick with me through this whole thing as sort of a "thank you from the bottom of my heart!"  It felt good to see everyone enjoying the meal I cooked for them and laughing instead of the silent doom and gloom that we currently live in.

I go check on Pita and bring him 2 Oreo cookies and that's when he hollared at me for carrying on so late in the evening when he is trying to sleep.  Sorry dude, but it was worth every moment of you yelling at me to have 1 night of normalcy in this house.....it's been a LONG TIME!!

I apologize and next time we will be more quiet!  Now shut your trap and go to bed!!  ROFL

I shall see you in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment