Sunday, October 23, 2011

Heard a crash again!

3:40 this morning I heard what sounded like crashing metal like maybe cookie sheets falling to the floor.  I get up and go check on the boys and they are fine, then I go check on Pita and he is awake but everything is fine.  I asked if he wanted me to put the blankets on him and he said yes so I covered him up, checked his heater and went back to bed.  Now I can't get back to sleep so I made myself a cup of coffee and started making out my shopping list for today.  I jumped on the computer for a few minutes, drank my coffee and started yawning and wanted to go back to bed so at about 4:40 this morning I decided to try and go back to sleep.  Took me a while but I eventually fell back asleep.

That's when I had a horrible dream.  I dreamt that I woke up this morning and went to check on Pita and had to come downstairs to call my sister in law to come get the kids so I could call Hospice and the undertaker.  Needless to say I was completely discomboobled when I woke up this morning and was afraid to go check on him.  I made him a cup of tea and went in and I put the blankets on him and he didn't move like he normally does.  So I softly called his name and he was startled awake.  I told him I made him a cup of tea, kissed him and told him I loved him and left him to sleep.

Not in the best of moods today because of that damn dream!!  I still have to get the gumption up enough to go to the supermarket.  Not going to be a good day, I can feel it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment