Thursday, October 27, 2011

BAD DAY!!

Pita had a VERY BAD day today!!  Unfortunately the whether now plays a major role in whether he is going to have a a good or bad day and it was so dreary and damp out today that it started and ended bad!

He slept for the better part of the day and when he did wake up he complained about pain in his left side and asked for pain medication.  I accidentially gave him the wrong pain meds and 2 hours later he was asking for more pain medicine and when I realized what I did, I called the hospice nurse and asked if it was safe to give him more.  She instructed me on how to handle it and he is peacefully sleeping now.  Poor guy was so achey today, there was just no relief in sight for him!!  I hope he sleeps well tonight and has a better day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment