Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Been 7 days....

I still can't believe you have been gone for 7 days now.  I keep thinking that it's been 7 days since I last saw your face, felt your skin, touched your head, spent time with you, said I loved you, kissed you...said goodbye!

Len called today and told me that your ashes were ready and he would bring them over tomorrow morning.  That's going to be a tough one but at least you will be home with me and the boys!  He told me that he split your ashes between the three boxes I gave him and he had a considerable amount left over and I told him to give them to me in a box and I would disburse them as I saw fit.  It's something I feel I have to do.  Then again, I may decide to keep them for myself...still not sure!  Hey I just had a thought, maybe I will find a way to get to the New Hope Lambertville Bridge and scatter some of your ashes there since that was where we stood and had our first kiss.  I remember that night and it will always remain in my heart as one of our best memories together!  I love and miss you!

Let me get going for now my love, the dryer just buzzed and I have to finish cleaning up and get dressed and go talk to Clair around the corner about food for Saturday.  Love ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment