Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Been very busy.

Hi sweety…I haven’t been here in quite some time and I have so much to tell you but I have been so busy lately and tonight I am just bushed.


Barbara got here yesterday morning and she stayed here last night which was very nice.  Mimi actually ADORES her and she likes Mimi if you can believe that!!


Tonight I had Franny and Jim over for dinner while Barbara was here.  Peggy and Mr. Vernon came and we had a very nice dinner.  I made Capellini Al Forno which was absolutely delicious!!  YUMMO.  Not sure of you would have liked it but I think you would have a few years ago before you got sick!!  We had a very nice time and I missed you a lot tonight.


I started back at Weight Watchers last Sunday and the first week I lost 5 lbs.  Of course tonight….I may have gained it back!!  ROFL!!  Oh well, I will get back on track and it was only 1 day so I am ok for now.  I just have to get through Christmas which is going to be VERY DIFFICULT!!  I’ll have to do my best for the boys and make sure it’s at least a good day for them!


I still miss you like crazy my love….you are forever MINE! 831

No comments:

Post a Comment